Ginger garlic paste-1 tea spoon
Red chilli powder- 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder-1 tea spoon
Cumin powder- 1 tea spoon
Dhania powder-1 tea spoon
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Oil-3 table spoon
Corriander leaves- for garnish
1.Cut the cauliflower into small florets .Microwave them for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
2.Finely chop onion, dice capsicum into medium sized pieces.
3.Heat oil in a kadai, fry onion until pink.Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a couple of minutes.
4.Add diced capsicum and continue to fry for a minute and add cauliflower florets.
5.Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania powder, cumin powder,garam masala and finally the salt and mix well.
6.Continue to saute or fry until the masala gives away the raw smell and the vegetables get cooked.
7.Garnish with corriander leaves and serve with rotis/ chappathis
The tag :
1.what is your current obsession?
Buying serving ware/ dinner ware
2. What are you wearing today?
Night pants and top
3. What’s for dinner?
Biryani with chips and raita
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A lot of gifts for near and dear
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, but the Wii game sound
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I think Parita should be a wonderful cook , what with all those appetizers, snacks and all and I love her dessert recipes.
Sangi is a great cook too.I have been drooling big time seeing her appetizers.She seems to be so calm and serene.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
How about one in every country?
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cold water, cotton clothes
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A tour of the 7 wonders of the world
10. Which language do you want to learn?
I already know Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and French.It would be nice to learn Kannada and Spanish.
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
12. What is your favorite colour?
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My wedding sarees
14. What is your dream job?
Nothing like a dream job, want to have my own restaurant
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Buy something for TH
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Gaudy makeup,un co-ordinated colors,too tight/ too loose a clothing
18. Who are your style icons?
A couple of my friends
19. Describe your personal style?
Neat and simple
21. What are your favourite movies?
Too many to list
22. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Eyeliner, Lipgloss and comfortable clothes
23. Coffee or tea?
Neither, have never tasted coffee.May be tea very occasionally.
24. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I talk to TH, cry to my heart’s content, say a silent prayer
25. What is the meaning of your name?
26. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Too many to list here, a lot of them where I actively comment.
27. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolat cake,rasmalai,Carrot halwa
28. Favorite Season?
Spring & summer, Fall&winter and snow ofcourse.
29.Which is your dream destination?
30: Which is your favorite international cuisine ?
31: Your favorite kitchen tool?
My little knife,mixer grinder- simply can’t do without them
My question: What is your signature dish?
The rules are:
Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Pass it on to fellow bloggers.I am going easy on this one and anyone reading my blog is free to take it up.And, Parita and Sangi, thank you once again.