Time to dust my blog and post something.Just a day since being back in Seattle, I dont feel like doing anything.With amma and MIL pampering me throughout,I am just spoilt.To add to it, the night I landed,TH had cooked a complete meal.It feels good to be back.Is there even a single soul who missed me? Even if you didnt, please say yes, simply to boost my ego!
Red pepper-1, seeded and chopped
Olive oil-6 table spoon
Bread crumbs-1 table spoon
Butter-4 table spoon
Fresh parsley for garnish
- Boil the spaghetti.Drain and set aside.
- Place eggplant, zucchini and bell pepper on a baking tray.
- Mix olive oil and garlic and pour over the veggies in the tray.
- Cook under a preheated hot grill for 10 mins.Set aside.
- Divide the spaghetti among 4 muffin holes.Using a fork, cut the spaghetti to form nests.
- Brush the spaghetti nests with melted butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake @ 400 degree F for 15 minutes.
- Divide the grilled veggies between the pasta nests and season with fresh parsley.