Baby carrots-30 nos
Ginger-a small piece
Cream-4 table spoon
Cumin powder-1 tea spoon
Olive oil-2 table spoon
1.Peel the skin of carrots and dice them. Dice celery.Pressure cook carrots and celery giving 2 whistles.Set aside to cool, once cooked.
2.Once cool, blend them to form a smooth puree.
3.Heat oil in a sauce pan. Grate garlic and ginger ands finely chop the onion.
4.Fry the ginger and garlic in the heated oil and then add the chopped onions and fry until light brown.
5.Pour the carrot celery puree and sprinkle salt, cumin powder and pepper and give it a slight boil.
6.Add water if necessary to get a desired soup like consistency.
7.Add the cream to the carrot celery mixture and mix well. Cook on a low flame for 5 minutes and switch off.
8.Serve hot with a bread of your choice.
Makes: 4-5 servings
Pheww..thats a lot!
Rules of the award:
* You must thank the person who has given you the award.
* Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
* Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
* Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
* Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
* Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
* Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Now, I have done this tag quite some time back..hence skipping it this time. I guess, everyone around the blogosphere have already done this. So whoever has not, please take it up. Thanks Sreevidya and RO, I will treasure these.